What Is XPAND?
Explore Your Mind
The XPAND mentality welcomes you into an environment of true self fulfillment. Begin a journey of breakthrough by accepting peace, increasing clarity, and stimulating a fresh outpour of creativity. Your future self is awaiting your arrival... It's time to arrive.
- Nervous System Stimulation
- Body Awareness
- Breathing Exercises
- Attention Training
Explore Your Body
Enter the realm of self accomplishment and influence a snowball effect that will change your world from the inside out. Contribute to the change in the world by creating a change within yourself. Hold up your shield and stand for the betterment of All.
- Full-Body Fitness
- Embrace Adversity
- Challenge Adaptation
- Enhance Coordination
- Produce Power
- Generate Force
Come join our powerful group training sessions that overlook the beautiful Boise Valley in the C.W. Moore Penthouse Suite.
- Mobilizing your body and stimulating the nervous system for better force output
- Strengthening your entire structure with a well-balanced fitness routine
- Releasing the load from your joints and tendons with a full-body decompression
Address: 250 S 5th St, Boise, ID 83702
Times: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:05am-8:05pm
Warriors Under The Sun (summer months only)
Imagine taking 10 minutes to fully appreciate the effort you have put into yourself after a beneficial workout routine. Imagine allowing yourself to furthermore settle into the process of your development. When we start to gain appreciation for the process itself, we allow an organic growth of our ultimate being.
Benefits of the Mind and Body:
- Access your higher self
- Understand your potential
- Connect with the process of your development
- Increase creativity during problem solving
- Decrease stress for improved stability
- Perceive your environment from a healthier perspective
- Appreciate yourself unlike ever before
- Scientific Benefits Of Meditation: 76 Things You Might Be Missing Out On
- TED: All It Takes Is 10 Mindful Minutes (phenomenal video)
- Headspace: How Can Mindfulness Meditation Help You?
- Psychology Today: This Is Your Brain On Meditation
- Mindful: How The Brain Changes When You Meditate
- Harvard: Meditation’s Positive Residual Effects
- Forbes: 7 Ways Meditation Can Actually Change The Brain
- NCBI: Buddha's Brain: Neuroplasticity and Meditation
Overall Physical Health
- NY Times: How Exercise Could Lead To A Better Brain
- Scientific American: Does Exercise Really Make You Healthier?
- Mayo Clinic: 7 Benefits of Regular Physical Activity